Primary Job Purpose: To become part of installing and maintaining world class solutions to the most demanding of customers (external and internal) on a UK wide basis.
You’ll be working on highly specialised multi-channel displays, 2D and 3D set ups, spatial audio systems, and fully immersive 3D virtual reality experiences.
This will include making high impact value adding contributions to building components and installations, as well as regular maintenance.
- To provide technical input including (but not exclusively) cabling, rack building and maintenance for all designated projects.
- To work on projectors, screens, control systems and sound to deliver and maintain high quality installations.
- To work in a fully compliant way regarding quality, time and cost as directed by your project manager on all projects.
- To complete all work to the required Holovis and industry standards, including Timesheets and monthly reports.
- To work on customers sites to the same standards as when working at Holovis HQ
- To contribute to keeping all work areas to a professional high standard
- To effectively liaise with the on-site Holovis lead in all relevant aspects of the project installation
- To liaise with the Solutions Architect team to install innovative solutions that operate successfully in the specified customer environment
- To work successfully within the Holovis processes, being compliant in all company operating procedures, legal and safety policies and our Vision Values and Goals.
- To build effective customer relationships where possible that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
Training will be given where necessary.
You will need a current UK passport and driving licence
Roles available in Edinburgh/Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham/Nottingham, South West London.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org