|Primary Job Purpose:
To ensure the contract flow process is followed and all advertising content is scheduled, installed and displayed in each location on time. Efficient management of resources, problem solving techniques and sound statistical methods to develop consistency.
• Ability to successfully coordinate and manage traffic related projects
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Docs
• Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite, particularly Premiere Scripting
• Requires effective time-management, written communication, planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
• The ideal candidate has the ability to take initiative, work independently and coordinate efforts with multi-discipline teams.
• Possess excellent attention to detail and have the ability to produce high quality work under time constraints.
• An outstanding service orientation as well as excellent verbal, written and listening skills
• Able to independently set priorities, work with high level of detail and accuracy and reliably complete tasks under deadlines
• Media background in advertising, production scheduling, or project management environment
|To apply send your CV to email@example.com|
- Current Jobs
- Graduates and Students
- Upcoming Jobs
- 3D GUI Developer – C# and Unity
- Art Director
- CGI – Creative Media Specialist
- Character Artist
- Control Programmer / Control Systems Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Game Designer
- Mechanical Engineer
- QA Tester
- Solutions Architect
- Solutions Architect – Virtual Reality Experience Designer
- Superstar Digital/Graphic Designer
- VR / AR Sales – London
- Case Studies
- Contact Us