Primary Job Purpose
To ensure advertising projects are prioritised, scoped, assigned and delivered on time. You will manage multiple projects and be involved in managing the production process including design, production, scheduling, and development to ensure high-priority projects are on-track and have the proper resources available.
- Traffic and monitor projects through our workflow and meet all deadlines.
- Define scope, ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated, lead communication, and escalate issues to stakeholders.
- Monitor team resources, and work with team leads to load-level for high priority projects.
- Plan and schedule new projects to ensure required assets and information are provided before moving to team assignment.
- Ability to handle multi media files
- Team management
- A background in organisation in a media environment
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel; Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Scripting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Skill in process creation, evaluation, adjustment
To apply send your CV to email@example.com