- Ideally working towards AAT or equivalent experience
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Accounting packages, ideally ABS Exchequer
- experience working as an accounts assistant with hands on experience of accounts payable and receivable duties.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, team player and with a commitment to financial accuracy and business excellence.
This is a varied but demanding role that will be responsible for supporting the Business Management Accountant with all financial administration tasks and supporting the broader business in any administrative duties necessary. This includes:
- All accounts payable and receivable duties, which includes processing supplier invoices, reconciliation of statements, management of all payments, raising customer invoices.
- Processing and management of staff expenses and company credit cards
- Involvement in raising purchase orders for non-project related expense
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Assistance in ad hoc financial and business support tasks.
Critical Success Factors Of The Role:
- To always operate to the highest standards of integrity, showing complete discretion and confidentiality around sensitive information
- To quickly earn the trust of your manager and the Directors of the company
- To be accurate and have a ‘right first time’ approach to all tasks
- To be organised and structured in the way you work
- To have a real attention to detail to all the work you produce
- To be able to effectively work under pressure and deliver to strict deadlines
- To quickly familiarise yourself with all relevant Holovis finance and accounting processes, systems and procedures
- To always meet and sometimes exceed (internal and external) customers’ expectations
- To be pro-active; trying to foresee potential problems/issues and offer solutions as appropriate
- To be a team player, co-operating with and supporting colleagues
- To carry out tasks with a flexible, enthusiastic and positive, can-do mind-set
- To use your initiative, offering pro-active suggestions to problem solving
- To take responsibility for your own learning and personal development
- To take pride in the job and the company.
To apply for this full time role please send your CV to Claudine.firstname.lastname@example.org