Primary Job Purpose:
To create exceptional immersive experiences. To have and effectively communicate a creative vision for games, attractions, theme park rides and apps. Working with clients to create compelling artistic visions, and with our art, programming and engineering teams to bring that vision to life.
- Create, communicate and drive visual styles, ensuring they meets the customer brief
- Lead the team towards the execution of the creative vision.
- Maintain a consistent and compelling creative drive from the beginning of a project, through build to client sign off
- Communicate effectively with art, engineering and software teams and work alongside project managers to ensure delivery to brief
- Participate in the overall design process as part of a creative team
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to game and attraction development, and an understanding of creating visuals for games and attractions
- Work with the project management team to ensure milestones, costs and specifications are achievable
- Constructively provide feedback to maintain quality and adhere to vision
Consistently support, coach and develop others
- Champion and represent our projects and team to all external audiences with passion and conviction
- Ensure balance between gameplay, efficiency and visuals
- Experienced in working in advertising, VFX or digital agencies
- Clear understanding of both the artistic and technical landscape, and upcoming changes
- Experienced in developing treatments and giving clear direction to a team in order to realise the creative intent of the client
- Experienced in producing creative work for a range of audience
- Confident in working across cultures, creating language independent experiences that delight
- You’ll have the right to live and work in the UK, with no global travel restrictions
- You’ll have a full EU driving licence
It would be great if you had:
- Multiple shipped projects as an Art Director
- Global experience
- Experience in working in 3D game art, using Unity or Unreal
- Experience in working with clients’ IP
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Show us something fun and unique which really demonstrates your skillset.
We review every application which is sent to us and due to the amount we receive this can often cause a delay in our feedback response.