To become part of creating, developing and installing Holovis control systems worldwide.
Responsible for programming , testing and training requirements of control systems for highly specialised multi channel displays, 3D and 4D theatre set ups, spatial audio systems, portable and permanent Dome Theatres and fully immersive 3D virtual reality experiences for dark rides and immersive experiences.
Overseeing planning, scheduling, factory staging, factory programming, site testing and training.
Manage all your workload including planning and scheduling of testing, programming and commissioning tasks at our Leicestershire HQ and on customer sites globally.
Manage all administration during these tasks and processes to ensure all project documentation is archived and delivered on time, including:
- Writing functional specifications
- UI design
- UX design
- Create custom control code and modules
- Change control
- IP network design
- Weekly reports and progress meetings
- Creating and executing test plans
- Coordinate on-site training and administer client sign off.
- Ability to create, write and edit control code
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Experienced with two or more of Crestron, AMX, Medialon, Delta
- Professional programming experience in the audio visual industry.
- CTS certification preferred but not essential
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of current products and trends in theme park audio, video, show control, and/or related industries.
- Crestron and Medialon certification preferred but not essential
- You must have the right to work in the UK, and to travel without restrictions on your passport
- You must have an EU driving licence
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claudine McClean on +44 (0) 1455 553924 for an informal conversation. Go ahead and show us some of the work you’ve done.