Primary Job Purpose:
Design, produce, implement and document the creation of amazing Maya models to the required standards and agreed time scales.
Create awesome Maya models for use in global automotive and theme park projects
Implementation and Testing
- Ensure all media produced is in line with the projects agreed standards.
- Test all media against specification, to ensure that they perform as required.
- Fix any bugs identified in the media produced.
- Assist with the production and testing of all media across multiple projects.
- Ensure that all media is documented in line with relevant procedures
- Ensure any tools and processes design for use are fully documented.
- Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, in conjunction with Project Managers, for creation, implementation and testing.
- Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work that will aid the project schedule and or quality.
- Create and contribute to the creation of innovative new uses for your Maya assets
- Recognised excellence in producing lifelike and stylised models in Maya
- Recognised excellence with the following software packages:
- Experience with the following software packages:
- After Effects or equivalent
- Demonstrates high quality 3D modelling
- Adhere to technical constraints of chosen platform
- Ability to create high and low poly models
- Good understanding and ability to carry out optimisation techniques
- Demonstrates high quality within field
- Ability find and use reference material appropriately
- Maintain a consistency of style
- Adhere to technical constraints
- Technical understanding of file types and appropriate uses
We’d love to talk to you. Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com