To design mechanical and optical solutions using AutoCAD for virtual reality and immersive display systems.
- Develop 2D and 3D models in AutoCAD
- Take, check and articulate design briefs
- Contribute to design reviews, site surveys, technical reviews and fact finding/scoping/project reviews always to the highest professional standards
- Review and produce technical drawings and specifications of complex mechanical and optical systems through the construction of detailed plans
- Create 3D models for visualisation, submission and approval
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Stay up to date with the latest modelling technologies and trends
- Develop a solid understanding of Virtual Reality technologies
- Able to travel to and from the Lutterworth HQ
- UK/EU Passport holder
- Degree in scientific or architectural discipline
- Experienced in using AutoCAD in a commercial environment
- 3D modellling experience and an understanding of 3D modelling principles
- Experienced in using one or more of SketchUp, Maya, and 3D StudioMax
- Experienced in using NavisWorks
- A knowledge of structural engineering
- Firm grasp of mathematics
- Ability to interpret architectural plans
- An interest in immersive and virtual reality design
- A desire to progress into a role where you own and provide technical leadership on a project
- Knowledge of Adobe suite desirable.
Contact us now. Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call Claudine McClean on +44 (0) 1455 553924 for an informal conversation.