Primary Job Purpose:
To create exceptional immersive game experiences. To have and effectively communicate a creative vision for games. Working with clients to create compelling games, and with our art, programming and engineering teams to bring that vision to life.
- Designing the content of games to provide an immersive experience that reacts to player’s actions
- Design of player journeys, quests and missions that immerse the player in the game world
- Working with a team of programmers and artists to continuously improve gameplay content in the form of quests, missions and side quests that build affinity to to the IP
- Champion the player experience throughout the development of each project, inhabiting the target audiences mindset to bring the gameplay to life.
- Experience developing game levels, quests, side quests and missions
- Able to demonstrate the successful deployment of games in the public domain.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- You must be able to travel to our work location daily
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Show us something fun and unique which really demonstrates your skillset.