Primary Job Purpose:
To deliver a minimum annualised seven figure revenue stream, within 12 months of joining, focusing on Virtual Reality .
- To sell Virtual Reality solutions into the specified Holovis marketplace for the right price at the right margin
- To develop and sell new Holovis VR solutions that take the immersive, collaborative, data rich experiences to new levels of innovation and excitement
- To develop strategic relationships with key decision makers/end user customers that result is significant business for Holovis
- To help develop new innovative VR and visualisation solutions the can be successfully marketed
- To help create new and innovative VR solutions, that can be legally protected and branded Holovis
- To be a role model and company Ambassador
- To make a significant broader contribution to the company’s strategic development
- have the right to work in the UK, the ability to travel internationally without restriction and an EU driving licence.
- have experience of selling VR or visualisation
- be able to network and relationship build inside Holovis key accounts.
- have the VR knowledge to be a credible lead in the relevant Holovis business sectors.
- be able to write effective and professional costed VR sales proposals.
- bring innovative problem-solving, idea-generation and creative techniques to value engineer the products and services
- likely have a degree in an engineering discipline
- have commercial appreciation to effectively manage pricing/margins/credit terms and complex negotiations
- be happy to be away from home on a regular basis including overseas travel.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org