As an Audio Visual Design Engineer you’ll be creating, developing and delivering world class AV solutions on a global basis. You’ll be working on audio video as well as control systems, network and media solutions. You’ll design solutions for themed entertainment, retail, industrial design, transport and hospitality clients.
- Project design and engineering
- Creating and refining concept, schematic, design development, installation and maintenance documents.
- Product research and development
- Work with the sales and creative teams to ensure the designs meet the creative intent
- Create system specifications, site reports, project budgets, bills of materials and bid documentation
- Work with project managers and engineers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects post design
- Build effective customer relationships that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
- Electronics or related engineering field qualifications, a degree is nice but not essential
- Experience of designing audio visual systems
- CTS, or CTS-D is preferred, but not essential, as is IET accreditation
- Experience working with products from a range of manufacturers, such as Barco, Christie, Alcorn McBride, Crestron, Extron or Q-SYS.
- You’re happy to get stuck in and work with the team
- You’re always looking for new ways to use audiovisual technology, control systems, and media networks
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, and can influence colleagues and customers
- You’re organised and know how to balance multiple priorities
- You know how to use MS Office and can create drawings in AutoCAD, Inventor, StarDraw or a similar package
- You can travel to client meetings and site surveys
- Entertainment, engineering, and/or control systems programming experience a plus
This is a full time role based out of Orlando Florida. You will need to have the right to live, work and drive in the USA. The role involves travel globally.
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us about some of the more interesting projects you’ve worked on.