Creating, developing and installing/delivering world class solutions to the most demanding of customers (external and internal) on a global basis. You’ll be working on highly specialised AV and VR headsets, as well as tracking mechanisms. This will include making high impact value adding contributions to; pre-sales activity, design work, prototyping, solution development, technical problem solving, building components and installations,
- Provide technical input including (but not exclusively) cabling, rack building and fabrication manufacturing for all designated projects.
- Work on projectors, screens, control systems and sound
- Work on integrating AR and VR hardware and software
- Liaise with colleagues from engineering, software and project management, as well as clients and third party suppliers.
- Work in a fully compliant way regarding quality, time and cost as directed by your project manager on all projects.
- Complete all work to the required Holovis and industry standards, including Timesheets and monthly reports.
- Work on customers sites to the same standards as when working at Holovis HQ
- Effectively liaise with the on-site Holovis lead in all relevant aspects of the project
- Liaise with the Solutions Architect team to install innovative solutions that operate successfully in the specified customer environment
- Work successfully within the Holovis processes, being compliant in all company operating procedures, legal and safety policies and our Vision Values and Goals.
- Build effective customer relationships where possible that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
A degree in an exgineering or software subject is prefered Experience in creating VR experiences is required. C# Unity skills
send your CV to email@example.com Show us something interesting