To successfully develop new, innovative software applications, and to support and enhance existing software applications in immersive and interactive technologies.
We are looking for candidates from a wide range of experience levels and from all aspects of the software development process – specification, architecture design, user interface design, real time 3D rendering, back end application development and testing.
- Microsoft C# development experience
- Microsoft .NET Core knowledge
- .NET Architecture
- RESTful Web Services
- Relational Databases, SQL and LINQ
- Visual Studio
- Unit Testing
- Source Control such as GIT
It would be a bonus if you had some of these skills:
- Experience with the Unity 3D game engine
- Experience of Single Page Application using React, Angular or similar JS framework
- Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- NoSQL Databases
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional, self-motivated, analytical, organised and able to problem solve effectively
- You’ll feel comfortable talking to clients and end users
- You’ll have experience in working on software projects with long life cycles
- Used to working in teams, including geographically diverse teams
- You have the right to live and work in the UK
- You’ll be able to travel to our office in Lutterworth each day.
Send your CV to email@example.com, show us something interesting.