To deliver a minimum annualised seven figure revenue stream, focusing primarily on US Theme Park Sector within 12 months of joining.
- To sell solutions into the them park marketplace for the right price at the right margin.
- To develop and sell new Holovis solutions that take the immersive, collaborative, rich themed experiences to new levels of innovation and excitement
- To develop strategic relationships with key decision makers/end user customers in the them park space that results in significant business for Holovis
- To help create proprietary IP around innovative solutions, that can be legally protected and branded by Holovis
- To achieve all agreed sales and GP targets
- To achieve significant penetration into the North American Themed Entertainment Sectors
- To become an effective Holovis sales person across all targeted business lines within 6 months of starting.
- Capable of selling effectively to all levels of target organisations
- Understanding of the technologies currently deployed and those on the horizon
- Networking and relationship building
- Writing and managing effective account plans
- Writing effective and professional sales proposals
- Innovative problem-solving, idea-generation and creative techniques to constantly value engineer the products and services
- Follows industry trends, both commercial and technology related.
- Can trouble-shoot problems/issues always managing to keep the customer on-side
- Able to account plan and forecast short/medium/long term business levels.
- Happy to be away from home on a regular basis including overseas travel.
You must have the right to live, work and drive in the USA
You must demonstrate an understanding of the technologies involved in dark rides and AR and VR experiences
Send your Resume and a portfolio if you have one to firstname.lastname@example.org