Working in an innovative software team, creating unique immersive experiences.
- Create custom 3D VR or AR applications in both industry and entertainment sectors. This could involve creating applications for mobile devices right through to high end visualisation systems such as CAVEs or interactive theme park rides.
- Develop and maintain Virtual Reality, Scientific Visualisation, and Interactive Gaming content
- Develop middleware and actual content based on Unity Game Engine
- contribute to R&D for VR, AR and AI development that is able to link into existing frameworks
- Develop and document code to professional standards of architectural integrity and robust performance
- Develop algorithms and artificial intelligence to enhance gameplay
- Resolve technical issues arising from hardware changes, new operating systems etc.
- Review new and over the horizon technologies that may be used on future projects.
- Test new application features work as required.
- Test that new features can be added to existing system (when possible).
- Experience with the Unity or Unreal game engines
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- An entrepreneurial attitude and enthusiasm for learning new software and hardware technologies
- Mathematical, scientific and engineering skills
- Git or similar source control system experience
- Working knowledge of C / C++
- Knowledge of 3D graphics rendering
- Degree level qualification in maths, science or engineering (Masters preferred)
- Requirements gathering and analysis and translation to software user stories / data mapping
- Working with customers directly
- DevOps skills: Configuration management, server management and specification, deployment tools (chef, Wix etc)
- Agile experience
- Mobile / tablets native app development
- R&D for web and mobile application development that is able to link into our existing framework
- Integration of new hardware technologies into our current framework
- Knowledge of clustering, and multiple display solutions
- SQL (Primarily MySQL, but we have also used MS SQL Server)
- OpenGL and/or DirectX
You must have the right to live and work in France and you must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, show us something interesting.