The purpose of this role is to design, develop and implement advanced Computer Vision products and services. These products and services will support advanced capabilities of new Holovis solutions across Enterprise, Entertainment and Defence.
- Deliver Computer Vision Services and Applications
- Contribute to the design of a ‘Analytics as a Service’ (AaaS) model.
- Deliver a flexible and scalable development pipeline that allows rapid prototyping, model training, monitoring and continuous deployment across productionised products and services.
- Develop a good understanding of relevant data systems and data sources within Holovis and our target markets/disciplines.
- Create custom solutions and IP that support the provision of Analytics and ML/AI products and services.
- Responsible for supporting the organisation in proof of concept, R&D and pre-sales activities through provision of demonstration products and services including ‘stand-alone’ products & services and integrated systems e.g. ML in AR/MR for classification problems.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining documentation relevant to the products and services developed.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering computer vision & visual classification applications and services.
- Experience working in a production orientated environment, focussing on rapid prototyping and minimum viable product delivery.
- Experience in utilising distributed storage and processing systems to design innovative, scalable, low latency computer vision products and services (internally and/or externally).
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a project orientated environment with a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Extensive C# programming skills
- Linux administration & shell scripting.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, show us something interesting.