Design Engineer AutoCAD 3D and Revit
To design mechanical and optical solutions using AutoCAD 3D and Revit for themed entertainment and immersive display systems.
- Create and develop 2D drawings and 3D models in AutoCAD and Revit
- Take design briefs, confirm feasibility and work with team members to then model project solutions
- Contribute to project kick off meetings, site surveys and design reviews
- Review and produce technical drawings and specifications of mechanical and optical systems
- Produce drawings and visualisations for concept, detailed design, installation and as-built phases
- Stay up to date with the latest modelling technologies and trends
- Able to travel to and from the Lutterworth HQ daily
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Experienced in using AutoCAD in a commercial environment
- 3D modelling experience and an understanding of 3D modelling principles
- Enjoy problem solving, work well independently and to tight deadlines
- Looking for a varied and challenging role
- Ability to interpret architectural and mechanical drawings
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com .
Send us some examples of your work.