Game and Experience Designer
Creating immersive experiences and impactful gaming activities for themed and location based entertainment.
- Develop compelling game concepts and mechanics to suit a wide range of applications, from physical play to digital platform
- Work with, attraction design, art production, software development and engineering teams to create unique game experiences
- Design, iterate, and polish levels through playtest with the team.
- Envision and implement quest, encounter, and event content
- Direct and support external level development.
- Own conceptual design from start to finish
- Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow
- Develop concepts for levelling up and unlocking additional content
- Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations
- Make smart use of analytics, heatmaps, and other data to inform level design and find and solve problems.
- Experience in a commercial game design role with at least one published game
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun
- Positive attitude, self driven able to work alone or as part of a team
- Well versed in industry-standard editors and tools
- Able to communicate with artists and other creative professionals to communicate your vision for the game world.
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of employment
Mere Lane, LE17 4JH, Lutterworth, Leiecestershire, United Kingdom
August 21, 2019