Leading the installation of world class themed entertainment technology at leading parks around the world.
- To lead the installation of themed entertainment AV and engineering projects worldwide.
- To provide technical input including (but not exclusively) cabling, rack building and fabrication manufacturing for all designated projects.
- To work on projectors, screens, control systems and sound to deliver high quality installations.
- To work with customers on sites to ensure a smooth installation.
- To be the on-site Holovis lead in all relevant aspects of the project installation
- To liaise with the Project Management and Solutions Architect teams to install innovative solutions that operate successfully in the specified customer environment
- To work successfully within the Holovis processes, being compliant in all company operating procedures, legal and safety policies and our Vision Values and Goals.
- To build effective customer relationships where possible that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
You’ll have experience working in AV and themed entertainment
You’ll be used to leading teams and liaising with clients
You must have the right to live, work and drive in the USA or UK
You’ll be happy to travel and spend significant time on site throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia
Relocation to Japan and Los Angeles for extended periods is expected for this role
Send your resume to email@example.com