The purpose of this role is to design, develop and implement advanced NLU/NLP based products and services. These products and services will support advanced capabilities of new Holovis solutions across Enterprise, Entertainment and Defence.
- Deliver natural language processing and understanding services and applications.
- Create and deliver na NLP/NLU technical roadmap that culminates in the creation of a A.I. actor that can analyse a corpus and consequently respond in a coherent way to natural language interactions, in other words ‘learn lines’ and then coherently respond ‘ad-lib’ based on a specified character, time and place.
- Contribute to the design of a ‘Analytics as a Service’ (AaaS) model.
- Deliver a flexible and scalable development pipeline that allows rapid prototyping, model training, monitoring and continuous deployment across productionised products and services.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering natural language processing and understanding applications and services.
- Experience working in a production orientated environment, focussing on rapid prototyping and minimum viable product delivery.
- Deep knowledge of natural language processing and understanding (NLP/NLU) systems, methodologies and processes e.g. extracting intents, entities, concepts, summaries, meaning, syntax, chronology, sentiment, etc. from a corpus.
- C# programming skills
- Linux administration & shell scripting
- Experience in utilising distributed storage and processing systems to design innovative, scalable, low latency NLP/NLU products and services (internally and/or externally).
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org, show us something interesting.