As an AV Designer you’ll be creating, developing and delivering world class AV solutions on a global basis. You’ll be working on audio video as well as control systems, network and media solutions. You’ll design solutions for themed entertainment, retail, industrial design, transport and hospitality clients.
- Project design and engineering
- Creating and refining concept, schematic, design development, installation and maintenance documents.
- Product research and development
- Work with the sales and creative teams to ensure the designs meet the creative intent
- Create system specifications, site reports, project budgets, bills of materials and bid documentation
- Work with project managers and engineers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects post design
- Build effective customer relationships that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
- Electronics or related engineering field qualifications, a degree is nice but not essential
- Experience of designing audio visual systems
- CTS, or CTS-D is preferred, but not essential, as is IET accreditation
- Experience working with products from a range of manufacturers, such as Barco, Christie, Alcorn McBride, Crestron, Extron or QSys.
- You’re happy to get stuck in and work with the team
- You’re always looking for new ways to use audiovisual technology, control systems, and media networks
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, and can influence colleagues and customers
- You’re organised and know how to balance multiple priorities
- You know how to use MS Office and can create drawings in AutoCAD, Inventor, StarDraw or a similar package
- You can travel to client meetings and site surveys
- Entertainment, engineering, and/or control systems programming experience a plus
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us about some of the more interesting projects you’ve worked on.