To deliver a minimum annualised seven figure revenue stream, focusing primarily on China Theme Park Sector within 12 months of joining.
- To sell solutions into the them park marketplace for the right price at the right margin.
- To develop and sell new Holovis solutions that take the immersive, collaborative, rich themed experiences to new levels of innovation and excitement
- To develop strategic relationships with key decision makers/end user customers in the them park space that results in significant business for Holovis
- To help create proprietary IP around innovative solutions, that can be legally protected and branded by Holovis
- To achieve all agreed sales and GP targets
- To achieve significant penetration into the Chinese Themed Entertainment Sectors
- To become an effective Holovis sales person across all targeted business lines within 6 months of starting.
You must have the right to live, work and drive in China
You must speak idiomatic English and Mandarin, Cantonese is an advantage.
You must have a degree
You must have spent significant time working or studying in China and Europe or North America.
- Capable of selling effectively to all levels of target organisations
- Understanding of the technologies currently deployed and those on the horizon
- Networking and relationship building
- Writing and managing effective account plans
- Writing effective and professional sales proposals
- Innovative problem-solving, idea-generation and creative techniques to constantly value engineer the products and services
- Follows industry trends, both commercial and technology related.
- Can trouble-shoot problems/issues always managing to keep the customer on-side
- Able to account plan and forecast short/medium/long term business levels.
- Happy to be away from home on a regular basis including overseas travel.