Defining and developing best-in-class user experiences (immersive experiences, apps, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced environment.
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and UI framework and assets on a range of products.
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best methods are selected for each application
- Produce user flows, wireframes and prototypes for websites and apps.
- Lead as a product design expert the identification and early prototyping of wireframes.
- Interpret design guidelines, wireframes & workflows, and create visually engaging design treatments.
- Maintain UX/design consistency across our products.
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Running user testing of our app/software and websites
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Use data driven design to inform better experiences
- Work with the Creative Director and additional stakeholders to guide the visual style and language for all game interfaces
Skills and Requirements
- Strong portfolio featuring past UX work.
- Expert in understanding and development of a product.
- Passion in solving UX problems with creativity and users in mind.
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Obsession with quality and user-centric design with a keen attention to detail.
- You are self-driven and have a great attitude to challenges.
- Expert in Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch or InVision
- Experience with designing interactive products for children
- Gamification knowledge & experience
- Experience with immersive experiences
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, show us something interesting.
Duration of employment
Mere Lane, LE17 4JH, Lutterworth, England
May 16, 2019