This is a varied but demanding role that will be responsible for supporting the Head of Finance with financial administration tasks.
You be bright and keen to get involved. You don’t need to be an accountant or an expert in accounts. You do need to be numerate and able to plan your day but not let changes to that day fluster you. You’ll enjoy talking with your colleagues to help them solve problems, as well as getting your head down to get your work done. You’ll be able to pick up new processes quickly and work within them. You’ll be ready to grow into making those processes work smoother.
- All accounts payable duties, which includes processing supplier invoices, reconciliation of statements, management of all payments,
- Processing and management of staff expenses and company credit cards
- Involvement in raising purchase orders for non-project related expense
- Holiday cover for the preparation of Sales invoices
- Helping out with financial and business support tasks.
The role will also include broader administrative tasks as part of the business support team within the business. Duties will include:
- Providing holiday/sickness cover for other Business Support Staff.
- Answering of phones and welcoming visitors
- Providing administrative support to other areas of the business
- To document and keep updated processes with in the business support team
This role is currently based in Lutterworth, but we will be moving to our new premises in Hinckley in Spring 2020.
Send your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Current Jobs, Graduates & Students|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|