Primary Job Purpose
Creating, developing and installing/delivering world class solutions to the most demanding of customers (external and internal) on a global basis.
You’ll be working on highly specialised AV and VR hardware, as well as tracking mechanisms.
This will include making high impact value adding contributions to; pre-sales activity, design work, prototyping, solution development, technical problem solving, building components and installations,
- Provide technical input including (but not exclusively) cabling, rack building and fabrication manufacturing for all designated projects.
- Work on projectors, screens, control systems and sound
- Work on integrating AR and VR hardware and software
- Creating tracking mechnisms
- Liaise with colleagues from engineering, software and project management, as well as clients and third party suppliers.
- Work in a fully compliant way regarding quality, time and cost as directed by your project manager on all projects.
- Complete all work to the required Holovis and industry standards, including Timesheets and monthly reports.
- Work on customers sites to the same standards as when working at Holovis HQ
- Effectively liaise with the on-site Holovis lead in all relevant aspects of the project
- Liaise with the Solutions Architect team to install innovative solutions that operate successfully in the specified customer environment
- Work successfully within the Holovis processes, being compliant in all company operating procedures, legal and safety policies and our Vision Values and Goals.
- Build effective customer relationships where possible that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
You will need to have the right to live, work and drive in the UK. The role involves travel globally.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Current Jobs, Upcoming Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|