As an Audio Visual Design Engineer you’ll be creating, developing and delivering world class AV solutions for themed entertainment around the world. You’ll be working on AV as well as control systems, network and media solutions.
- Project design and engineering
- Creating and refining concept, schematic, design development, installation and maintenance documents.
- Creating system specifications, site reports, project budgets, bills of materials and bid documentation
- Working with project managers and engineers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects post design
- Building effective customer relationships that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
- Electronics or related engineering field qualifications, a degree is nice but not essential
- Experience of designing audio visual systems
- CTS, or CTS-D is preferred, but not essential, as is IET accreditation
- Experience working with products from a range of manufacturers, such as Barco, Christie, Alcorn McBride, Crestron, Extron or Q-SYS.
- You’re happy to get stuck in and work with the team
- You’re always looking for new ways to use audiovisual technology, control systems, and media networks
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, and can influence colleagues and customers
- You’re organised and know how to balance multiple priorities
- You can create drawings and schematics in Revit, Inventor or a similar package
- You have the right to live and work in the UK
- You are happy to travel internationally and spend significant time on site away from home.
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com and tell us about some of the more interesting projects you’ve worked on.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|