As a Lead Audio Visual Design Engineer you’ll be creating, developing and delivering world class AV solutions on a global basis. You’ll be working on control systems, network and media solutions. You’ll design solutions for themed entertainment clients and guide project teams through the design to installation.
- AV Project design and engineering
- Creating and refining concept, schematic, design development, installation and maintenance documents
- Training colleagues and clients in the use of systems and processes
- Work with project engineers to develop engineering processes that improve quality and efficiency
- Effectively manage project resources
- Working across multiple time zones to ensure work is delivered in the most effective way, liaising across countries and cultures
- Work with project managers and engineers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects post design
- Build effective customer relationships that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
- Electronics or related engineering degree or professional equivalent
- Experience of designing audio visual systems in the themed and location based entertainment industry, or major landmark live events internationally.
- CTS. CTS-D is preferred, but not essential, as is IET accreditation
- Experience working with products from a range of manufacturers, such as Barco, Christie, Alcorn McBride, Crestron, Extron or Q-SYS.
- You’re happy to get stuck in and work with a multi disciplinary, international team in a flat organisational structure
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, and can influence colleagues and customers
- You’re organised and know how to balance multiple priorities
- You know how to use MS Office and can create and analyse drawings in AutoCAD, Inventor, or Revit
- You can travel internationally, and have experience of working in China or GCC countries for extended periods.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about some of the more interesting projects you’ve worked on.
This is a full time role based out of Hinckley, UK. You will need to have the right to live, work and drive in the UK. The role involves travel globally.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|