Design, specify and install innovative themed and location based integrated audio visual systems worldwide.
- Maintain technical oversight of projects from pre sales through to customer handover and operator training
- Work with clients, business development, project management, engineers and software developers to create amazing AV experiences that meet the clients creative intent, whilst hitting budgets and ensuring safety and robust operations
- Develop clear plans for build and install, with accurate estimates for materials and labour
- Ensure documentation is up to date and accurate throughout the project
- Mentor and develop engineers whilst keeping your own learning ahead of the industry.
Your Skills & Experience
- You will have worked on themed and location based entertainment projects from start to finish and will have a portfolio you’re excited to show us
- You’ll be confident in creating designs and schematics that you can hand over to others to work from whilst you move on to other projects
- You’ll be able to handle competing demands on your time, prioritising as necessary
- You’ll have experience in commissioning and test and adjust of projects
- We are particularly interested in people who have written control systems for major attractions, show us what you’ve done
- You’ll be happy travelling the world to meet with clients and install your projects. You’ll have left a trail of great references along the way
- You’ll be comfortable spending extended periods away from home to bring your designs to life, and you’ll have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply send your CV / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Current Jobs|