As part of the team you will be producing design packs for exciting projects for universally known corporations. You’ll be working on technologically advanced solutions to create and detail the best quality audio/visual systems.
- Create and develop 2D drawings and 3D models
- Take design briefs, confirm feasibility and work with team members to design the best solution possible
- Contribute to project kick off meetings, site surveys and design reviews
- Review and produce technical drawings and specifications
- Work throughout a project to produce drawings and visualizations
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Stay up to date with the latest modelling technologies and trends
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD for 2D and 3D
- Ability to interpret architectural and mechanical drawings
- Enjoy problem solving
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of optical design principles would be great, although not essential
- Revit and NavisWorks experience would be a bonus
Send your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, show us something interesting.
This role is a blended one with work from home available alongside work from office.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|