Primary Job Purpose: To deliver a minimum annualised seven figure GBP revenue stream in the GCC region, focusing on the Cultural, Experiential and Entertainment sectors, within 12 months of joining.
- To sell solutions into the Cultural, Experiential and Entertainment marketplaces throughout the GCC for the right price at the right margin
- To develop and sell new Holovis solutions that take the immersive, collaborative, rich themed experiences to new levels of innovation and excitement
- To develop strategic relationships with key decision makers/end user customers in the Cultural, Experiential and Entertainment sectors that result in significant business for Holovis
- To help create proprietary IP around innovative solutions, that can be legally protected and branded by Holovis
- To promote and champion the Holovis brand across the GCC
- To achieve all agreed sales and GP targets
- To achieve significant penetration into the GCC Cultural, Experiential and Entertainment spaces
- To become an effective Holovis sales person across all targeted business lines within 6 months of starting.
- Demonstrable understanding of present and future Audio Visual technologies and systems
- Proven understanding of the Cultural, Experiential and Entertainment marketplace
- Networking and relationship building
- Writing and managing effective account plans
- Writing effective and professional sales proposals
- Proven track record of selling effectively to all levels of target organisations
- Innovative problem-solving, idea-generation and creative techniques to constantly value engineer the products and services
- Can trouble-shoot problems/issues always managing to keep the customer on-side
- Able to account plan and forecast short/medium/long term business levels.
- Happy to be away from home on a regular basis including overseas travel.
The role is based in the UAE. We will consider candidates based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
Send your CV and a portfolio of your relevant completed projects to email@example.com
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|