Primary Job Purpose:
To develop new innovative software applications, and to support and enhance existing software in entertainment, immersive, and interactive technologies.
- To develop, write, document, and help deliver complex software and hardware integrated solutions to professional standard of architectural integrity and robust performance
- Deliver to timetable and budget
- Be a team great team member
- Work alongside media and engineering teams to efficiently resolve issues encountered on your projects across these disciplines
- Manage your time professionally and efficiently across more than one project
- Keep your knowledge up to date and review new and over the horizon technologies that may be used on future projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Software Application Development experience
- Primary Language: C# .Net Core / .Net Standard / .Net 4.5 and above.
- Experience developing backend services / micro services, and associated infrastructure
- Competency with:
- AWS / Azure
- NuGet and NPM
- Git or similar source control systems
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with:
- Databases SQL / NoSQL
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Testing Frameworks such as nUnit.
- Software scalability vertically and horizontally
Bonus Skills and Experience – it would be great if you had some of these
- Requirements gathering and analysis and translation to software user stories / data mapping
- Working with customers directly
- Agile experience
- Front End development experience in any of the following areas:
- ReactJS / React Native
- Unity3D / Unreal
- AI / Machine Learning theory and practice
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Practical Software Security Knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of Python/IronPython
- Experience with any of these or similar technologies
- VR / AR hardware and software
- Optical / Magnetic / RF Tracking Systems
- Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Stream Sets
To apply send your CV to email@example.com. Show us something interesting.
This role is a blended working one, with work from home as well as the office.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|