To successfully animate characters, either from existing IP or as original artwork. All to be delivered to the minimum required standards of quality, time and cost, wrapped in the highest levels of customer service and professionalism.
- Animation of character assets to project quality, specifications and style.
- Required skills:
- Animation of high quality stylised character assets through the use of Maya and 3DSMax
- An understanding of anatomy, excellent organic animation and an appreciation of how to build meshes that deform well when animated
- Ability to work to a defined art style and technical specifications
Manage the animation development a character from brief or concept within a specified time frame.
Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines
- An understanding of the various ways of creating character animation, including motion capture and manual key framing techniques coupled with a demonstrable understanding of when to employ them
- The ability to animate dynamic engaging characters with attention to performance and secondary motion
- Ability to bring ideas and solutions to bear on problems with enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to travel to our offices to work
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Rigging experience.
- Character conceptual and paint over skills.
- Scripting & Shader knowledge
Contact us now. Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call Claudine McClean on +44 (0) 1455 553924 for an informal conversation.