This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced marketeer who’s familiar with the attractions and/or AV industry and looking to develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy.
You will manage our public relations, communications and marketing. You’ll drive new business opportunities and promote Holovis globally. The job will include: all aspects of external digital marketing (social media, website, newsletter, resource centre), media & public relations, event management and overall brand and reputational management.
You’ll work directly with our leadership team to develop strategy, goals and KPIs.
- Plan and manage a Marketing and Communications budget in conjunction with finance team
- Ensure Marketing and Communications content is joined up across all the Holovis platforms and communication channels
- Set-up a data-driven framework to assess the success of PR and Marketing strategies, campaigns and content, reporting on a regular basis
- Oversee content and strategy for the website, blog and social media, sales and marketing material
- Work with the Holovis Social Media Content Creator to build a consistent style guide for all our social media content
- Plan branded and seasonal assets such as video call backgrounds, email signatures, and templates for company videos.
- Build on relationships with trade press, regularly supplying them with PR, news releases and information about Holovis.
- Co-ordinate trade show activity – including budget, stand build, PR, promotion and events.
- Award entry and submission.
- Work closely with the Business Development team on fast-moving (and changing) projects, targets and strategies.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven PR and Communications experience within an attractions or audio visual inductry marketing role
- Able to work across the various sections of Holovis and thrive in the company’s flat structure
- Demonstrable understanding of web & social media lead generation, including content marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of traditional promotion, including trade media, events and PR
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Building successful relationships with industry and trade media
- Trade show and show management
- Awards submissions, events
You must have the right to live and work in the UK. The role is based from our HQ in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and you will need to be able to attend meetings, events, photoshoots etc there regularly in the future. Our market is global and you must be able to travel internationally for exhibitions and events.
To apply, send your CV and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us something interesting.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|