You will successfully manage our public relations, communications and marketing strategy. The primary aims of the role are to drive new business opportunities and promote Holovis globally. The job will include: oversight of all aspects of external digital marketing (social media, website, newsletter, resource centre), media & public relations, event management and overall brand and reputational management.
You’ll work directly with our senior leadership team to develop strategy, goals and KPIs.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced marketer who’s familiar with the attractions industry and looking to develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy.
- Promote all aspects of Holovis’ work through effective PR and Communications.
- Plan and manage PR and Communications budget in conjunction with finance team, ensuring that all marketing material and initiatives represent value to the company.
- Ensure all PR and Communications content is joined up across all the Holovis platforms and communication channels.
- Set-up a data-driven framework to assess the success of PR and Communications strategies, campaigns and content, reporting on KPIs and targets on a regular basis.
- Oversee content and strategy for the company’s website, blog and social media, sales and marketing material, including sales decks and proposals.
- Work with the Holovis Social Media Content Creator to build a consistent style guide for all our social media content – standardised filters, graphics, branding, etc.
- Create branded and seasonal assets such as video call backgrounds, email signatures, and templates for company videos.
- Build on relationships with trade press, regularly supplying them with PR, news releases and information about Holovis.
- Manage all trade show activity – including budget, stand build, PR, promotion and events.
- Award entry and submission.
- Help Holovis become more established in high-end corporate installations, cultural venues, retail, etc
- Working closely with the Business Development team on fast-moving (and changing) projects, targets and strategies.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to work across the various sections of Holovis and thrive in the company’s flat structure.
- Demonstrable understanding of web & social media lead generation, including content marketing, SEM/SEO and paid-for and earned content.
- Experience of creating PR and Communications strategies and using robust KPIs to measure success.
- Demonstrable understanding of traditional promotion, including trade media, events and PR
- Proven PR and Communications experience within an attractions/technology marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Building successful relationships with industry and trade media
- Trade show and show management
- Awards submissions, events
You must have the right to live and work in the UK. The role is based from our HQ in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and you will need to be able to attend meetings, events, photoshootes etc there regularly in the future. Our market is global and you must be able to travel internationally for exhibitions and events.
To apply, send your CV and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Show us something interesting.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|