To successfully develop concept art either from existing IP or as original artwork. All to be delivered to the minimum required standards of quality, time and cost, wrapped in the highest levels of customer service and professionalism.
- Develop concept assets to project quality, specifications and style
- Create storyboards showcasing concepts
- Adapting original IP to new uses in entertainment experiences
- Required skills:
- Development of high quality stylised concepts
- An understanding of a range of styles, memes and tropes
- Ability to help others realise their ideas visually
- Rapid development of ideas
- Ability to work to a defined art style and technical specifications
- Manage the development a concept from brief within a specified time frame.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of mixed disciplines
- The ability to visualise dynamic engaging characters and environments
- Ability to bring ideas and solutions to bear on problems with enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to travel to our offices to work
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Gaming experience
- Working with existing IP
Send your CV to email@example.com, along with a portfolio, showcasing your work.