To design mechanical and optical solutions using AutoCAD 3D and Revit for virtual reality and immersive display systems.
- Create and develop 2D drawings and 3D models in AutoCAD and Revit to Holovis standards
- Take design briefs, confirm feasibility and work with team members to then model project solutions
- Contribute to project kick off meetings, site surveys and design reviews, always to the highest professional standard
- Review and produce technical drawings and specifications of complex mechanical and optical systems
- Work throughout a project to produce drawings and visualisations for concept, detailed design, installation and as-built phases
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers
- Stay up to date with the latest modelling technologies and trends
- Develop a solid understanding of Audio/Visual and Virtual Reality technologies
- Producing design packs for local companies to universally known corporations
- Able to travel to and from the Lutterworth HQ daily
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Experienced in using AutoCAD in a commercial environment
- Experience of using Inventor, Revit and/or SketchUp, not essential
- Experience working with BIM and company standards
- 3D modelling experience and an understanding of 3D modelling principles
- Enjoy problem solving, work well independently and to tight deadlines
- Looking for a varied and challenging role
- Ability to interpret architectural and mechanical drawings
- A desire to progress into a role where you own and provide technical leadership on a project
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com . Send us some examples of your work.
When you apply for a role at Holovis you will be sending us personal data.
Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice before agreeing to send us you data.