We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team to establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the software and team to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
The role encapsulates both software, analytics/data science and data product deployments.
What You’ll Do
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud, on-premise and hybrid infrastructures. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement a continuous deployment system architecture
- Implement a continuous integration system architecture
- Deliver a global, flexible deployment strategy for Holovis Software and Data Products.
- Become a leader and subject matter expert within Holovis
- Integrate new CI/CD technology, processes and methodologies with existing Holovis products, processes and systems.
This role is based in Leicestershire, UK.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|