We’re looking for a creative Electronics Design Engineer with solid all round electronics skills – analogue, digital & ideally embedded software to work at our UK base.
- Manage technical projects to introduce new products and improve existing products.
- Work hands-on with development teams to prepare new products for manufacture.
- Provide technical consultancy support and can write functional specifications.
- Identify and implement initiatives to increase quality, improve reliability and reduce costs.
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree-level education in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and manage conflicting priorities.
- Quick to learn and apply new concepts related to electronic engineering and IT systems.
- Can design electrical systems to schematic diagram level inc PCB design and prototype building.
- Good all round Electronics Hardware Design knowledge, including Digital, Analogue (eg for signal conditioning) sensor interfacing, PSU’s etc and ideally some embedded software.
- Ability to design complete, high quality electronics systems from a set of requirements.
- Experience with managing technical projects.
- Good understanding of branded control systems eg Medialon, Crestron, AMX
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with writing control code.
- Experience working with diverse international teams.
- Happy to work overseas if required.
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a full EU driving licence
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with evidence of something interesting that you’ve worked on.