To design mechanical systems using AutoCAD, creating designs for immersive displays and attraction rides.
- Develop 2D and 3D models in AutoCAD
- Take, check and articulate design briefs
- Create 2D plans, sections in elevation, technical drawings and specifications for mechanical and optical systems
- Create 3D models for visualisation, submission and approval
- Stay up to date with the latest modelling technologies and trends
- Develop a solid understanding of Virtual Reality technologies
- Able to travel to and from the Lutterworth HQ
- UK/EU Passport holder
- Degree in scientific or architectural discipline
- Experienced in using AutoCAD in a commercial environment
- 3D modellling experience and an understanding of 3D modelling principles
- Experienced in using one or more of SketchUp, Maya, and 3D StudioMax
- An interest in immersive and virtual reality design
- A desire to progress into a Design Engineer role
Contact us now. Send you CV and portfolio to email@example.com or call Claudine McClean on +44 (0) 1455 553924 for an informal conversation.