Holovis offers high quality internships providing graduates, postgraduates and undergraduates along with adults looking to change careers, with valuable work experience to help them enter their chosen profession.Internships are short term voluntary positions, lasting up to 12 weeks, not required course elements or school work placements.
When specific internships are available they will be advertised here.
What Holovis Offer
Each intern will have a mentor, and during the internship will receive:
- a clear brief on the work expected from them
- an opportunity to work on exciting projects
- specific feedback on the their performance on tasks
- feedback on their professional behaviour and diligence
- advice on how to build their skills
- weekly skill building session on led by an experienced team member
On successful completion internship, each intern will receive:
- detailed feedback on their performance
- a written reference
- a certificate of completion
- clearance to use some of their best completed work in their portfolio
- advice on their portfolio and CV presentation
What Holovis Expect
- will attend during the agreed hours
- will sign and abide by a non-disclosure agreement
- will demonstrate the professionalism expected at Holovis
- will follow the policies and procedures agreed during induction to ensure a collaborative, creative working environment and the health and safety of all on site
- will take on board the feedback and guidance from their mentor and other experienced professionals.
|Job Category||Graduates & Students|