Primary Job Purpose:
To successfully test new, innovative software applications, develop test routine, and to support and enhance existing software applications in visualisation, augmented reality and virtual reality.
- Assist in the creation and refinement of internal documentation and testing processes
- Configure and execute automated testing procedures
- Clearly identify and document defects and issues, including clear description, steps to reproduce, any additional information/files needed, and document testing around related areas of the product
- Clearly communicate testing status to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner and on a regular basis
- Participate and coordinate testing efforts with 3rd party clients
- Work with cross-functional team (artists, engineers, software developers) to create comprehensive test strategies and plans based on requirements and specifications.
- Participate with the design and development of product functional areas and proof-of-concepts, based on functional designs and specifications
- Participate in product development, technology adoption and process improvement
- Participate in specification reviews (requirements through detail design) to ensure resulting specifications are complete, testable and address the functional requirements
- Participate in the development/maintenance of project deliverables
- Accept personal responsibility/accountability for own standards of working practice, ensuring that the internal testing procedures are adhered to at all times
- Have experience in the use of issue tracking software (experience with Helpdesk software desirable)
- Experience working in an Agile development team and with Continuous Integration systems.
- Experience of testing applications and experiences across multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop, VR/AR)
Send your CV to email@example.com. Send us a link to your portfolio if you have one, give us something fun to look at.