You’ll be ensuring the delivery of innovative new products, services and business capability within Holovis .
The product development teams within Holovis span from front-end and back-end development, UX/UI, content development, analytics, computer vision engineering, and NLP development. The creative teams work closely with the development teams to develop immersive and engaging products that cross several sectors but have a focus within entertainment and enterprise.
- Manage the flow of work across specialists in the Creative, Engineering, Data Analytics and Software teams, with a focus on efficient delivery according to agreed priorities
- Act as a champion for continuous improvement, providing reporting and managing the tools that allow us to track work, examine working practices and identify areas for improvement
- Work alongside agile product teams and support a move to an agile and user-centric product approach.
- Co-ordinate work that’s not suitable for delivery by the agile product teams, including ongoing work, projects, reactive work, fixes and updates
- Manage capacity across the digital and creative portfolios, booking people to pieces of work and highlighting bottlenecks or capacity issues
- Plan, communicate and visualise progress towards the team’s goals, managing and addressing risks, issues and dependencies, and keeping stakeholders informed
- Ensuring quality of the project including compliance and gateway approval processes.
- Move concepts through product development and into project work, ensuring the Product Innovation pipeline is producing commercially viable products
- Support and educate the Product Owner and the delivery team by building a trusting work environment
- Work with colleagues, business and technology stakeholders to agree a standardised automated release model for digital release management.
- Communication including reporting with stakeholders
You’ll have experience in Product Delivery Management or a Digital Project Management. You’ll be comfortable with Agile methodologies and scrum principles and have experience supporting Agile teams. You’ll need to have a working knowledge of web technologies. You’ll to be organised, and detail orientated.
- Experience of Agile planning with a range of tools and techniques, including Scrum & Kanban
- Experience delivering complex projects and products
- Experience of managing delivery, and of implementing new methodologies or processes
- Experience managing capacity within cross-functional teams, ensuring resources are used efficiently and identifying risks such as dependencies and bottlenecks
- Experience in delivering projects with significant creative and technology components
- Project/programme management
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|