Primary Job Purpose:
To lead the development, innovative software applications, and to support and enhance existing software applications in immersive and interactive technologies.
This role is based in Orlando, and you must already have the right to live and work in the USA.
- Create custom 3D VR or AR applications in both simulation and entertainment sectors. This could involve creating applications for mobile devices right through to interactive theme park rides.
- Develop and maintain our software framework, a C++/ C# based suite of tools and 3D rendering engine for all Virtual Reality, Visualisation, and Interactive Gaming content
- To develop, write and document code to professional standards of architectural integrity and robust performance
- Lead necessary development meetings, making valuable and timely contributions
- Deliver to timetable and the required standard all documentation following completion of application
- Resolve technical issues arising from hardware changes, new operating systems etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Software Application Development experience
- Object-oriented C++/C# / Windows and Linux experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, for meetings, reports and documentation
- Git or similar source control system experience
- Experience with the Unity or Unreal game engines
- Degree level qualification in maths, science or engineering (Masters preferred)
Bonus Skills and Experience – it would be great if you had some of these
- Requirements gathering and analysis and translation to software user stories / data mapping
- Working with customers directly, leading the converation
- DevOps skills: Configuration management, server management and specification, deployment tools (chef, Wix etc)
- Agile experience
- Mobile / tablets native app development
- Working knowledge of C / C++
- Knowledge of 3D graphics rendering
- Integration of new hardware technologies into our current framework
- Knowledge of clustering, and multiple display solutions
- SQL (Primarily MySQL, but we have also used MS SQL Server)
- OpenGL and/or DirectX
Contact us now. Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Show us something interesting.
|Job Category||Upcoming Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|