Primary Job Purpose:
To successfully develop new, innovative software applications, and to support and enhance existing software applications in visualisation, augmented reality and virtual reality.
New Application Development
- To develop middleware and actual content based on Unity Game Engine to function in visualisation software, 3D displays, CAVEs, Powerwalls and immersive entertainment experiences
- To develop and write code to professional standards of architectural integrity and robust performance
- To document all code to the required standards as part of the development process including version control
- To assist with the initial installation and configuration of new Holovis software at customer sites, theme parks, entertainment centres, events or trade shows
- Make valuable and timely contributions to all necessary development meetings
- Deliver to timetable and the required standard all documentation following completion of application
- Resolve technical issues arising from hardware changes, new operating systems etc.
- Test software before handing to support (for final testing before release).
- Manage personal resources available for a project
- To always present a professional image and excellent work to all external and internal customers
2) Technology review
- Review new and over the horizon technologies that may be used on future projects.
3) System testing
- Test new application features work as required.
- Test that new features can be added to existing system (when possible).
- Software Application Development experience
- Visual studio 2010 (C#)
- OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Game Engine Developer – Unity preferred, but we will consider others
- Developer of game scenarios using latest game engines
Contact us now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claudine McClean on +44 (0) 1455 553924 for an informal conversation. Send us a link to your portfolio, give us something fun to look at.