This is a hands-on technical role, responsible for the set-up, configuration, maintenance and support of our demonstration and testing facility. The role is client facing, you must be able to demonstrate and present technical concepts to clients and other stakeholders. You will have an appetite for emerging and enabling technologies, such as VR, AR, data visualisation, and computer vision. We’ll give you plenty of opportunity to develop technical skills and involve in product development activities within Holovis.
- Install, set-up, configure, and troubleshoot VR, AR, Tracking, data capture, and Computer Vision systems for demonstrations and testing.
- Provide general support and maintenance for IT/AV equipment such as projectors, screens, control systems and audio systems.
- Showcase the technology to clients and work with business development to tailor demonstrations to customer needs
- Support other users and suggest improvements to the demonstration estate.
- Build effective customer relationships where possible that enable Holovis to leverage additional opportunities
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of current products and trends in AR, VR and complex AV systems.
- Experience in VR/AR/Tracking Systems/Data Capture
- Experience in Unity and C# preferred
- Experience in IT and network systems
- Working with complex AV systems and customer facing AV installation experience
- Right to work in the UK
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|