To manage an international sales office working on opportunities across the world. You will ensure that leads are distributed in the most effective way and that Business Development people are deployed on the opportunities where they can add most value.
Responsible for ensuring the pipeline is accurate, realistic and updated you’ll need to work well with the most demanding Business Development people as well global blue chip customers.
- Work with the Communications Manager to ensure a supply of high quality leads are correctly allocated and followed up
- Liaise with the Project Management Office to ensure pre-sales support is available from the engineering, software and art teams
- Prioritise demanding resource pressures for pre-sales support
- Handle incoming enquiries, qualifying and distributing leads effectively
- Manage the sales pipeline, ensuring accurate reports are produced and leads are efficiently handled
- Work with Business Development team to professionally transition closed business to the Project Management Office for delivery
- Champion the production of RFIs RFPs and full sales proposals.
- Process small value quotes
- Report on sales activity at Director level
- You’ll have outstanding Excel skills, able to produce reports including pivot tables
- You’ll be exceptionally organised, able to manage multiple enquiries and work streams at one time
- You’ll be able to write compelling sales documents
- You’ll have great interpersonal skills, able to work with demanding customers around the world
- You’ll be an exceptional negotiator, managing conflicting requests and demands from strong characters
- You’ll have the right to live and work in the UK
- You’ll have a full EU driving licence
- You’ll likely have a degree in a business discipline, but other disciplines will be considered