As a Revit Technician you will be working in collaboration with Project Managers and Engineers to create world beating themed entertainment projects. You’ll be a central part of a team of experienced engineers working on exciting projects.
- Confident in Revit and the AutoDesk suite
- Proven experience as a Revit Technician
- Experienced with BIM, Level 2 accreditation is preferred
- Experience with Inventor and Navisworks preferred
- Location based entertainment experience will help you succeed
- You’ll have strong communication skills and be ready to share your views
- You’ll get things right first time, and won’t be afraid to ask for clarity to enable that
- You’ll be happy working with strong teams globally
To apply: email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com . Show us something interesting.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|