It’s a Creative Producer’s role to be lead on the Creative vision of a project from start to finish, from initial concept development through to on site production, you’ll see your work come to life in location based entertainment venues worldwide. You will work with our Creative Director, Business Development team, artists, engineers and software developers to ensure that the creative intent of projects is realised.
- Ensure the project’s creative design Intent is successfully achieved
- Lead or assist in the development of the creative guest experience
- Lead creative workshops with clients to establish their attraction development objectives
- Manage client expectations and budget through the creative development, installation and post production processes.
- Collaborate and direct multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to: artists, engineers, theming designers, architects, script writers, software developers, operators and project managers
- Partner with the team to develop, review and manage scopes, contract documents, cost estimates, schedules, strategies and work plans to align with achieving the project’s creative intent.
- Ensure creative design intent is properly designed, developed, articulated and documented.
- Manage internal and external resources through every phase of design, production and installation.
- Develop and manage work plans, estimates, schedules and tasks for all creative design and art direction activities in support of the overall project
- Ensure appropriate level and number of design, art direction and specialist resources are assigned as needed throughout the project.
- Develop and manage resource plans to support project development and production efforts.
- Ensure that staffing and resources are contracted and approved to deliver project deliverables in accordance with and approved project budgets and schedules.
- Manage, interpret, communicate and present concept and design intent development to a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure conformance with, and acquire creative approvals from, 3rd Party Licensors as required
- Develop, manage and report status on design and production budgets schedules.
Skills & Experience:
Themed entertainment experience working as a creative lead, designer or producer
Must have a competent understanding of all themed show elements, including audio visual systems, scenic, lighting, SFX and programme management
You have the right to live, work and drive in the United Kingdom
You’re happy to travel, domestically and internationally with nights away from home
Send us your CV and your portfolio, show us what you’ve done and tell us what a difference you will make, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|