Creating impactful games and interactive media for themed and location based entertainment.
- Develop compelling game concepts and mechanics to suit a wide range of applications
- Develop games using a real-time engine pipeline
- Work with, attraction design, art production, software development and engineering teams to create unique game experiences
- Design, iterate, and polish levels through playtest with the team.
- Envision and implement quest, encounter, and event content
- Direct and support external level development.
- Own conceptual design from start to finish
- Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow
- Develop concepts for levelling up and unlocking additional content
- Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations
- Make smart use of analytics, heatmaps, and other data to inform level design and find and solve problems.
- Experience in a commercial (software/media) game/interactive media design role
- Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment
- Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun
- Well versed in industry-standard editors and tools
- Able to communicate with artists and other creative professionals to communicate your vision for the game world.
Send your CV and links or portfolio pieces for your three best games to email@example.com along with your availability and rates.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|