To design, develop and improve products, working with a multidisciplanary team to develop world class solutions in global location based entertainment projects.
- Design, develop and enhance electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices
- Create automated systems and the software to control them
- Conduct research, document and present findings
- Develop design documents and operation and maintenance manuals
- Identify areas of weakness, making recommendations for improvement
- Select the required tools and materials for the manufacturing process.
- Make valuable and timely contributions to all development meetings
- Deliver to timetable the required standard of documentation
- Resolve technical issues arising from hardware changes, new operating systems, etc.
- Develop testing plans and oversee the testing and commissioning phase
- Create work packages for colleagues and coach them as required
Essential Skill and Experience:
- Knowledgeable and experienced both in the design and implementation of integrated systems
- Gathering requirements and negotiating outputs
- BSc in Mechatronics, or a experience and skills to degree level
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and creative thinking skills
- Collaboration skills, working with international teams with a range of specialisms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be nice if you had these, but they aren’t essential:
- C# software development
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Knowledge of agile planning solutions
- System Administration
You are a problem solver. You have the ability to work in an area that is under construction and the ability to physically engage with ride vehicles, microcontrollers and other hardware. Your eye for detail remains sharp no matter how many times you’ve done something. You have the credibility to engage with software developers, engineers, creatives, and senior executives on their terms. You’ll enjoy having personal delivery of results as your key output.
You will have the right to live and work in the UK and the ability to commute to our global HQ in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, go ahead and show us something interesting.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|