Primary Job Purpose
To create a range of motion graphics across a number of key platforms. You will be working on video platforms, apps, marketing campaigns and many more from 2D animation in interface design through to post production world class film and VR content.
- Utilise your substantial experience of Adobe Creative Suite to stunning motion graphics
- Work with animation and design software
- Utilise experiences in video production/editing to create content on our platforms with a substantial following
- Post production, clean-up and colour correction for film.
- VR post production, 360° video, Nuke, modeling, rigging, realtime (WebGL and Unity), and custom shaders.
Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere, 3DSMax, VRay
You’re happy to get stuck in and work with a multi disciplinary, international team in a flat organisational structure. You have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, and can influence colleagues and customers. You’re organised and know how to balance multiple priorities
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about some of the more interesting projects you’ve worked on. This is a full time role based out of Hinckley, UK. You will need to have the right to live, work and drive in the UK.
|Job Category||Current Jobs|
|Duration of employmen||Permanent|